Alright, I always dislike it when a new year starts in the middle of the week. It was SO confusing to stay up til midnight on a Wednesday last week. So, if you have slacked off the first 4 days of 2015, let's pretend tomorrow is the first real day back into a normal routine!
Boot camp is at 5am tomorrow morning - don't forget! If you're local, you can always come by for a free class and try it out. I also have a couple of other classes at the gym you can come to. Check out my personal facebook page (friend me first to see my schedule!) for details on those!
Finally, it's REALLY close to the time to get that online tool information to you. I am on pins and needles for the announcement! Here are some details I can share (totally not my own wording, I absolutely plagiarized it):
The launch of the new My Plan tool and online offerings I will begin to provide in 2015. This will be a great opportunity for you to experience even greater results with your Fitness plan!
Women, Men and even Corporations can have:
- Customized Nutrition based on your goals
- Weekly Grocery Lists to help keep you on track
- Completely Mobile Friendly – easy to use and navigate
- Thousands of recipes based on what you’ve got in the kitchen
- Articles based on what your specific fitness goals are
- 3-D Imaging giving you a view of your body shape and a calendar of when goals will be reached
- Better results with added accountability!
How 'bout them apples?
So what are your fitness goals for January? Leave me a comment and let me know what small changes you're making this month to get to the place you'd like to be in December.