Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Kickin Off 2015 - But, first, a look back

I got so busy in 2014 pursuing my own fitness dreams that I never officially started this blog as I intended. I am happy to report that I spent 2014 getting into fitness full time, personal training clients with my Garland Northeast Texas Fit Chicks boot camp, teaching a KAZILLION classes a week for various gyms, and spending more time with my kids and husband.

2015 brings another exciting opportunity as I am going to be able to offer online tools to help EVERYONE with their fitness goals this year! Details will be following soon! But it will be a complete wellness tool, workouts tuned to fit your fitness needs, meal planning (grocery lists and recipes!) and accountability. You can track your fitness goals as you achieve them. You can set future goals. It will track your calorie burn and intake. Finally, I will be your personal trainer via the tool!!

I am teaching/training locally here in the Dallas area, so please reach out to me to find out my schedule and come be my guest for a free workout or two! If you're interested in the online training, you don't even have to be local. Stay tuned for the info.

Looking back into 2014, I have made some personal fitness progress. I am not really one for posting before and after pics of myself online for complete public view. Maybe once I hit the tanning bed again. :) But, from July 2013-July 2014 I had lost 13 lbs and done a LOT of toning! I am in maintenance right now, and working on cleaning up our whole family's diet. It's hard with small children, but we're working on it! We got ourselves a NutriBullet and it's helped increase our produce intake quite a bit. I love fruits and veggies, but it's hard to prep it all at once, and let's face it, I am a produce junkie. Fruits and veggies make me happy. I think it's partly all the pretty colors. But I could easily indulge in prepped fruit and cut up veggies for snacks and meals all day every day. I do need protein too!

Our personal lives have been quite crazy, and you can read more about that on my other blog Awesome Avarys. I'll keep the fitness stuff here and the personal/family silliness on my original blog. I'd love to have you following both, but want to leave it up to you.

Leave me a comment and let me know YOUR 2015 fitness goals. I'd love to help encourage you as you get healthier.

In Fitness & Health,
Jodie

No comments:

Post a Comment